Can energy storage projects pencil at the commercial and industrial scale? Join CEEM and guest speakers from Werner Electric, Trane, and Larkin Hoffman to learn about the barriers and opportunities to commercial energy storage projects.
This lunch and learn will describe how energy storage can reduce costs and support sustainable operations, highlight available energy storage technologies and explain what types of customers could benefit from an energy storage solution. We will also discuss predictions for the future and what efforts that could unlock additional energy storage opportunities. Register now to join us!
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm - Lunch and Networking
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Program
- 1:00 pm - 1:15 pm - Q&A + Departure
- Andrew Larson, Energy Storage Engineer - Werner Electric
- Mike Patterson, Systems Sales Leader - Trane
- Bob Long, Attorney - Larkin Hoffman
Lunch will be provided. This event is free for CEEM, $20 for non-members, and $15 for students and nonprofit partners. Not a member yet? Join Clean Energy Economy MN!