CEEM and its members are committed to strengthening the growing clean energy industry across Minnesota.
Our members are individuals and organizations interested in accelerating markets for renewable energy like wind, solar, biomass, energy efficient HVAC, lighting and advanced building materials. We work with people passionate about energy storage and smart grids, along with leaders developing clean fuels and advanced transportation.
CEEM has multiple membership levels accessible to individuals and companies of various sizes. All levels are eligible to participate in CEEM events and activities. Check out our membership levels here.
- Support from CEEM executive staff
- Access to business and community leaders as well as decision-makers and policymakers
- Participation in local, state, and federal CEEM policy initiatives
- Regular industry updates via the website and newsletter
Access to market and policy research as well as time-sensitive information for key decision-making
- Discounted rates and participation in CEEM educational and networking activities
- Priority consideration for special events and program speaking spots
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with our broadbased coalition in smaller meetings and special events
- Communications and marketing benefits include logo display on our website, promotional assistance during special events as well as story pitching and media relations assistance.
We hope you’ll join us, your participation as a member will help strengthen the network of businesses working in clean energy, and inform the public dialogue and policy debate to build an environment in which clean energy can flourish.
Clean Energy Economy Minnesota is a charitable nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to CEEM are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. CEEM's tax identification number is 81-2294812.
If you prefer to contribute by mail, please send your donation to:
Clean Energy Economy Minnesota
400 South 4th Street, Suite 401 - 202
Minneapolis, MN 55415
For more information on membership dues or how to join, please contact:
Gregg Mast, Executive Director of CEEM