Virtual 2022 Legislative Preview
November 9, 2021 | 8:30 AM – 10 AM
Minnesotans are heading into an election year, what does that mean for the 2022 Legislative Session?
Join CEEM for a moderated conversation with Senate and House Energy Chairs, Senator Dave Senjem (R-Rochester), Representative Jamie Long (DFL-Minneapolis), and Minnesota Department of Commerce Commissioner Grace Arnold; moderated by Star Tribune politics reporter Briana Bierschbach. We’ll examine the political landscape as we approach the 2022 Legislative Session, and discuss policy areas that each panelist hopes to champion.
- CEEM Executive Director Gregg Mast opens the event
- Celebration of CEEM’s 5-year anniversary
- Presentation of CEEM’s Clean Energy Legislative Champion Award
- 15 minute networking session in breakout rooms
- Moderated conversation between Comm. Grace Arnold, Rep. Jamie Long, and Sen. Dave Senjem about the upcoming session and their energy policy priorities
We hope you’ll join us at this annual fall event as we look ahead to the next year and how we can achieve shared policy goals.