Trane and the Science Museum of Minnesota have partnered to create an inspiring event set to showcase the value of diversity and inclusion in the building/construction arena. Get ready to engage with industry leaders and learn how women are increasingly making the business of building better. This is an unique event that engages all your senses. HEAR from women who are lighting up the building industry via the keynote and panelists, SPEAK to industry leaders and peers during the networking hour, SEE the progress and impact women are having in the Twin Cities with World Cafe conversations and TOUCH the canvas of progress with our community mural project. Register to secure your spot now!
This event will include an inspiring keynote by Sarah Marshall, Founder of Project Scientist, a Women in Leadership panel discussion surrounding diversity and progression then, now and beyond and conclude with an interactive World Café hosted cocktail reception.
- Stephanie Gallatin, PE, LEED AP BD+C, CEM, GBE, C&A, Questions & Solutions Engineering
- Maria D. Pfeffer, PE-Senior Project Manager, KFI Engineers
- Kimberly Pierson, PE, LEED AP, - Senior Associate/Mechanical, Dunham Associates
- Rhonda Smude, LEED AP – Senior Mechanical Technical Specialist, IMEG Corp.
- Jody Wilkens, Vice President of Federal Contracting Building and Energy Services, Trane
2:30 pm – Registration and check-in
3:00 pm – Welcome by Rod Cook, Vice President, Trane Great Northern Plains District
3:10 pm – Keynote Speaker: Sandy Marshall, Founder of Project Scientist
3:45 pm – Women in Leadership Panel discussion begins
4:45 pm – Audience Q&A
5:00 pm – World Café interactive conversation stations and Networking Cocktail Hour
The Science Museum of Minnesota will be offering "behind the scenes Exergy Tours" for those who are interested during the Happy Hour.