Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) is an increasingly popular financing solution building owners can utilize for energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades, and the program was expanded in Minnesota’s most recent legislative session.
Join CEEM, USGBC and a panel of experts to hear real-world examples of how commercial projects have successfully leveraged PACE in Minnesota. This lunch and learn will also describe projects that are generally a good fit for PACE, how to approach clients who may benefit from PACE financing, and an explanation of the legislation expanding the program and rationale behind it. Register now to join us!
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm - Lunch and Networking
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Program
- 1:00 pm - 1:15 pm - Q&A + Departure
- Pete Klein, Vice President of Finance, Saint Paul Port Authority
- Rafi Golberstein, CEO, PACE Loan Group
- Andy Stahlman, Solar Sales Executive, IPS Solar
- Jeff Seewald, Energy Engineer and Project Developer, Trane
This program is seeking GBCI and AIA LU Credits
This is a zero-waste event and lunch will be provided. This event is free for CEEM and USGBC Members, and $20 for Non-members. Not a member yet? Join Clean Energy Economy MN!