Join CEEM for an evening of clean energy policy conversations and media perspectives.
About this Event
Each fall CEEM brings together clean energy stakeholders for an evening of networking, refreshments, and important conversation on Minnesota's clean energy economy. Join us as we discuss the role of policy and what to expect in the 2020 legislative session.
This year we're excited to offer the opportunity to tour Allianz Field before the program gets underway. Learn about the stadium operations and get a behind-the-scenes look at the Field Club Tunnel, Home Locker Room, Press Conference Room and Training Room (tour stops subject to change). Register Now.
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm Registration, Networking, Refreshments + Stadium Tours
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm Program
- Welcome from Clean Energy Economy MN
- Opening remarks from Commissioner John Tuma on how the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission works to create public value and how the clean energy business community can productively engage in the regulatory environment.
- Policymaker and Media Perspectives Panel - Panelists will discuss how clean energy policy and topics are viewed in the midst of broader political narratives.
- 7:30 - 8:00 pm Networking + Departure
- Commissioner John Tuma, Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
- Senator Paul Anderson (R-Plymouth)
- Dana Ferguson, Journalist, Minnesota Capitol Correspondent
- Representative Zack Stephenson (DFL-Coon Rapids)
Speakers are subject to change.
Complimentary appetizers and (2) drink tickets per guest.
This event is free for CEEM members and $30 for non-members. Not a member? Join CEEM now!
Please contact Lily Osborne if you have questions about this event.