Co_Invest Cleantech is the Midwest’s premier showcase for sustainable technology startups and our community of stakeholders invested in the future. Throughout the course of the day, Clean Energy Trust will unveil its 2019 investments, highlight portfolio company successes, provide a forum for inspiring keynote speakers, and bring together influential professionals across a variety of fields to spark ideas and new relationships. For more info and to register, visit the event page. Early bird pricing through March 31.
Who Attends Co_Invest Cleantech?
- VCs and Angel Investors who are looking for high quality deal flow.
- Corporate Innovators who know that the future of business lies in getting smarter about how we produce, distribute, store and use energy and natural resources.
- University Systems (academics, students, technologists) where the seeds of innovation are first planted.
- Philanthropists and Foundations who want to build a legacy in sustainability, economic development, and technology innovation.
- Startups and Entrepreneurs who bring innovations to market.
- Dr. Pratima Rangarajan, CEO of OGCI Climate Investments
- Mindy Lubber, CEO and President of Ceres