How can BIG money help drive local clean energy growth and smart energy use? Minnesota has 128 Opportunity Zones, or areas designed to spur economic growth and job creation, where investors have an incentive to provide long term capital and support community development.
Join CEEM and experts in finance, law, and economic development to learn how projects in Opportunity Zones can successfully incorporate energy efficiency and clean energy. This lunch and learn will also explain the policy goals behind Opportunity Zones and how different industry stakeholders can be part of Opportunity Zone projects. Register here!
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Lunch + Networking
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Program
- 1:00 pm – 1:15 pm – Q&A + Departure
- Adam Bernstein, Managing Director – North Sky Capital
- Lynne Osterman, Growth & Strategy Consultant – Minnesota Opportunity Collaborative
- Todd Taylor, CEO – Avisen Legal
This is a zero-waste event and lunch will be provided. This event is free for CEEM members and $20 for non-members. Space is limited, get your ticket now!