New website features
We have a new website!
The Clean Energy Economy MN team has been busy these past six months as we completely redesigned our website! The team has also spent time redefining our brand voice and values, updating our colors and branding and reworking our entire website.
We felt it was important our new website spotlight our deep commitment to storytelling, and highlight the incredible work our member companies are doing across Minnesota. We also wanted to help better explain CEEM’s work, where it’s making progress and why it matters.
Some of the new features you might notice include:
Updated colors and styles
- We have expanded our color palette to include brighter colors and bolder fonts. You’ll notice these new colors in all of our materials moving forward.
More photos of real clean energy technologies and workers
- A focus on imagery on the new site shows more of Minnesota’s clean energy economy including real clean energy workers, businesses and technologies. You’ll see an emphasis on our stories and worker profiles to emphasize the important work being done across the state.
More visual reports pages to emphasize the important data
New membership pages
- We have categorized our 100+ blogs so you can now browse through the topics that interest you most.
Updated About us sections, get to know more about Our history, Who we are and What we do
- Clean Energy Economy MN turned 5 this year! Get to know our history, accomplishments, our team and our core mission and values in our updated about us section. Wondering what exactly we do? You can find that too!
Expanded policy and regulatory sections for details about our work at the capitol and in MN’s regulatory spaces
- One of the biggest reasons we exist is to represent a collective clean energy business voice to policymakers to help educate them about why certain policies can help or hurt the clean energy business community. We also track and provide input about how these policies are enacted in the state. Learn more about our policy goals and priorities and what is going on in the regulatory world in our newly expanded sections.
Thank you for your continued support and interest in furthering the clean energy economy in Minnesota.